Are any of these issues
a serious concern
in your life?
- Handling your goals or commitments
- Distorted or confused thinking
- Emotions and impulses you can’t control
- Trouble finding a program with proven results to satisfy court, probation and parole or even personal stipulations.
Recently added: Emotional Fitness for male and female perpetrators of domestic violence
This has been a huge learning curve for me. I never thought I’d be sitting here saying after 26 weeks I actually enjoyed a domestic violence class. We didn’t use that term a whole lot, but I learned so much in such a short time it’s ridiculous. I hope that everyone else can get the same experience I did, it is very much worth the time. You are a great teacher, a great navigator through the curriculum you presented. Thank you for being the least judgmental person I ever encountered and giving me a new fresh outlook on my life. Thank you for everything you have taught me.
Gary not only inspires others through innovative services but also on social media platforms. The expression that Gary uses as fuel for himself and to provoke others to make the most of each day is, 'Yesterday you said tomorrow, tomorrow is now today, so now what’s your excuse?!
A few reviews from our partners
about our premium services!
Western Regional Administrator
Judge Anna L.
Alissia Canady, Esq
Judge Courtney W.
Noticeable outcomes reported by our participants
- Discovered underlining causes, behaviors or beliefs that contradicted their efforts in reaching and maintaining their highest potential.
- Overcame faulty reactions and coping patterns.
- Precisely identified maladaptive behaviors and changed them.
- Removed Replaced or Disabled discomforting unproductive emotional reactions.
- Strengthened their self-confidence, self-competence, and protected their inner power!
- Targeted their intentions and actions in ways that strengthened their personal and professional performance.
- Presented with intentions that produced productive and noticeable outcomes.
- Challenged themselves to bring their desired responses and behaviors under their control.
- Experimented with new and improved behaviors that became permenant.
Here are just a few of our participants' testimonies!
Menu of Services & Process
Specialty Classes (one time 1.5 hour class)
V.I.P. Class (validate, interpersonal, performance)
Our Personal development classes will assist you with the alignment of your values and beliefs for the desires you wish to achieve through optimal positioning in life.
Accurately identify reasons behind dysregulated emotions – learn enemies to your emotional fitness practices and strategies to refrain from any habits or behaviors that contribute to expressions of unhealthy emotions.
- Contact our office at 816-492-6176
- Clearly state your name and referral source
- Precisely communicate the program you are to complete
- Present your payment that corresponds with your specified program
- Once payment has been confirmed along with your first name, last name and email address we will submit enrollment information to you via email
- (NOTE) all classes are held via zoom